People are a driving force in property management, and hiring, onboarding and staffing are some of the most important tasksRead More
Month: October 2020
The origins surrounding many of the world’s most celebrated cocktails are lost to history, becoming the subject of mythsRead More
The events of 2020 have energized leaders across the entire real estate industry to make a strong push for diversityRead More
The booze currently being sent for us to review is flooding into the The Brewing Shed, and most ofRead More
In the second episode of The Top Floor, we take an in-depth look at how the advancement of technology, includingRead More
Halloween is approaching. And while most sensible citizens will lock themselves in with all lights switched off to pretend they’reRead More
- Is coronavirus a valid excuse for missing the tax return deadline?
- Travel corridor removal and test to release scheme: what quarantine rules mean for your holiday plans
- Could confusion over the new MG electric estate car ‘result in an accident’?
- Council issues highest ever fine of £50,500 to HMO landlord over slum property
- Don’t regulate short-let landlords until Covid’s over, Scots tell new poll