The year 2020. Where to begin? It’s tempting to dive straight into the obvious negatives – and let’s faceRead More
Month: December 2020
What are some of the main ambitions you have for Target Group in your new role as chief executive? MyRead More
Describe your firm in a few sentences. Specialist Finance Centre is a specialist finance broker. We advise on secondRead More
It’s been a year of ups and downs for the mortgage industry. The property market deep freeze at the heightRead More
Yay Carl Parker, head of self-employed division, Just Mortgages The current boom has brokers rushed off their feet but transactionsRead More
If you’d like some garden inspiration, there are lots of gardening quotes and sayings to give you a boost.Read More
Collaborative post If you’re searching for the perfect gift to buy for someone who loves their garden, then lookRead More
If you’re a bit confused about protecting plants from frost and cold weather, you’re not alone! WhichRead More
- Is coronavirus a valid excuse for missing the tax return deadline?
- Travel corridor removal and test to release scheme: what quarantine rules mean for your holiday plans
- Could confusion over the new MG electric estate car ‘result in an accident’?
- Council issues highest ever fine of £50,500 to HMO landlord over slum property
- Don’t regulate short-let landlords until Covid’s over, Scots tell new poll